Monday, January 16, 2012

Phew!



Well, I did it! 15 chick flicks in 21 days. That was kind of fun. I enjoyed writing about what I learned from the chick flicks. There were many more I wished to write about, and maybe I still will. There's too much to learn.

Doing this project has definitely opened my eyes to all the ways that romance can go wrong. No wonder it's hard to work to find someone worth it. However, once it is found, it seems it would be perfect. I am, however, looking for my own hero in my life and I think I have learned a few ways to improve my chances of sailing that storm with a bit more grace. I know it's dumb to learn from fictitious movies, but they're based on something! So why not?

For anyone who has gone through this journey at least somewhat, thank you for reading along. I hope it has helped you as well in one way or another. It's nice to share experiences with others, even if it is indirectly. I have enjoyed starting this year with these blogs. It gives me inspiration for the blogs to come. I hope 2012 is full of great writing and special inspirations for you.

We will just have to see what I decide to write next! Now, however, I have found something new to blog about if I should find a movie worth writing about.

Now on to your own adventures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment