Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Precious Moments of Sheer Idiocy.

This is just a little something that my sister and I wrote via text message while we were both bored at school.

You're strange.
Like an orange.

Let's go dance.
In a prance.
I have ants in my pants.
And an awesome stance.
And do a chant.

People are stupid.
Their brains are made of liquid.
I will shoot them with an arrow, but not like cupid.
They're going to get frigid.
And get pooped on by pigeons.

Some music is annoying.
It seems like it is toying.
But it may be enjoying.
Sometimes it goes ding ding boing.
And then turns to boring.

There are a lot of notes.
I want to throw them off a boat.
Be a good citizen and vote.
Without your goat.
Because it will bloat.

The weather is bipolar.
It gives me quite a molar.
hahahahahahahah. It seems to be solar.
It makes me get colder.
Then it seems like I'm older.

La Fin!

5 comments:

  1. LOL I LOVE it! So light and fun and irreverent. Thanks for sharing. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a spectacular use of rhyme.
    This was a great way to spend my time.
    I will remember you jests all the day long.
    At least till you can turn them into a song.
    I wish I was as good as you are at this.
    But I'm not creative, not even a bit.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha.... this was a fun time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you all enjoyed it! I read it out loud for the first time after my sister and I had wrote it, and I had tears running down my face I was laughing so hard! It's just a fun use of spare time! Thanks for reading and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. quite adorable and random and it drew a smile ;)YOU SUCCEED

    ReplyDelete