Thursday, October 14, 2010

...Something's Just Not Right...


I've been trying to redo my life lately. I've been trying to figure out what I really want, and just failing miserably. I've tried everything to get this all worked out.

A clean room is a clear head: Not for me.

A bike ride will get the blood flowing and things will work out: It still hasn't worked.

Just pray about it: There's just no answer.

It'll all work out: But what do I do to make that happen?

Just relax and think about what you want: I can't tell what I want.

Follow your heart: My heart is leading me down a billion different paths.

These are all things that I've been struggling with. And I just can't figure out what's wrong. I'm not unhappy, not really. But where I am in life compared to what I could be doing just makes things seem....not quite right. I don't think I've really ever felt this way, and I don't really wish it to go away. Because if this feeling just goes away, what does that mean about where I am now? If it goes away, am I truly happy in the place I want to be, or have I just settled for where I'm stuck? I don't want to settle, but something's just not right....

2 comments:

  1. mmm i understand this feeling.
    i hate feeling like life isnt quite right, but you dont know what to do to make it "right."
    the answer you want to give is "pray about it" but prayer is never that easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly it! I'm glad you can relate to this. That's maybe one of the reasons we're such good friends!

    ReplyDelete