Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Crush's Reply


Why do you say such childish words,

Like your mind is filled with birds?

Can't you see that's not just right,

That everything is fine and bright?


No, I do not love you now.

Never will I try knowing how.

You can have your foolish thought,

But my heart you have not bought.


This world is dark and very cold.

You cannot speak of fields of gold.

There is no thing that makes us right.

Only robbers and cruel daggers in night.


If our hearts shared just one beat,

Then death itself we would surely meet.

For hearts need be separate things,

To grow into separate beings.


Yes, may my features glow,

But only from fighting deathly foe.

My arms cannot hold you tight.

They are busy fixing other's plight.


See how we cannot be?

There was never you and me.

Leave me alone you love sick girl.

Before you make want to leave this world

2 comments: